Yoga for the Rest of Us
Peggy Cappy, author of Yoga for All of Us, is known through her best-selling PBS series Yoga for the Rest of Us. Her DVDs include Back Care Basics and Heart Healthy Yoga. Peggy teaches yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; no yoga experience needed. Also for those who want to lead adaptive yoga.
Experience the benefits of yoga in a safe, enjoyable, and friendly environment, no matter what shape you’re in. Whether you’re new to yoga, have a long-standing physical limitation, or are simply out of shape, it’s easy to begin right where you are with gentle stretches and accessible yoga postures. Peggy Cappy’s approach includes using a chair as an aid for balance and stability. You learn
- Warm-ups to ease the body into motion
- A variety of yoga poses, and ways to gradually increase challenge and intensity
- Meditation practices and guided visualizations
- Simple, powerful breathing exercises
- Effective relaxation techniques
- Ways to adapt these practices to your body’s needs and abilities.
Peggy’s joy and enthusiasm for yoga is contagious. Her knowledgeable and practical approach draws on more than three decades of extensive experience teaching yoga students and training teachers.
Recommended reading and viewing Peggy Cappy, Yoga for All of Us, and any of six DVDs in the Yoga for the Rest of Us DVD series.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More