Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, LMT, is a professional Integrative Yoga therapist, master yoga nidra teacher, and senior Kripalu Yoga teacher. She has been leading yoga retreats and professional trainings, including Yoga Nidra and Embodying the…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health-care professionals, parents, and everyone interested in guiding others to relax and heal.
Welcome to yoga nidra, the antidote for modern life. This training teaches you to lead others into deeper levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. You learn a yoga nidra practice that helps people rest, balance, restore, and tap into new sources of energy. In this meditative practice, nothing is required but to lie down and listen.
An inspired and inclusive practice, yoga nidra is one of the most accessible forms of yoga. In this training, you
- Relax into openness, freedom, and bliss
- Learn how to nourish yourself and others
- Explore yoga nidra’s place in the yogic tradition and Western science
- Awaken a sense of wonder and creative energy
- Discover how to craft effective classes
- Cultivate voice quality and proper pacing, and explore music, postures, and props
- Develop your skills by practicing yourself and leading others.
Leave this training feeling confident to offer the gift of yoga nidra.
Note Tuition includes the Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Manual.
- 36.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 36.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 36.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 36.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 36.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $560 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $855 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More