Yoga Rocks Revolution
Eric Paskel, MA, MFCC, CYT, has been teaching yoga since 1988. He is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist; certified sports counselor; and certified yoga instructor. He teaches nationally and internationally, presenting his brand…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Yoga Rocks Revolution has the potential to shape the rest of your life. The first steps are identifying where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there.
Get ready to move—mentally and physically—in a weekend of asana practice, writing, lecture, and interactive exercises. You learn to
- Transform your everyday yoga practice into a transcendental experience
- Translate the physical aspects of your practice into thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that represent your truth
- Travel through your relationships to assess yourself, others, and the impact they have on your life.
Change doesn’t occur without outstanding effort and courage. If you want freedom, take yourself to a place that can only be achieved through revolution.
Recommended reading A. Parthasarathy, Fall of the Human Intellect and Vedanta Treatises.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More