A Teacher's Touch (Cancelled)
Kim Valeri, RYT, is a master yoga teacher, spiritual counselor, and mother. A gifted transformational healer, she works with “everyday people” to raise conscious awareness of the aspects of life that we are normally blind…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and experienced students who want to deepen their practice.Creating sacred space, finding your voice, and feeling confident in your ability to use touch as a teaching tool can transform your classroom and inspire your students’ personal practice. This workshop is for yoga teachers who want specific assisting strategies, as well as everyone interested in learning new techniques or deepening their practice.
- Strategies that help to meet everyone’s needs in a mixed-level class
- How to stay established in your Sacred Self and why this is essential in your class and practice
- Key principles that support working with therapeutic modifications and contraindications
- How to transmit your knowledge with influence and confidence.
Using Yogaspirit® methodology, explore new ways of assisting yourself and others to go deeper in poses, while learning to modify postures and prioritize safety. Kim Valeri also demonstrates how your teaching presence can evolve through words and touch.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 22.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 22.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More