Yin and Yang Yoga: Stillness, Alchemy, Power, and Flow
Paulie Zink is the founder of Yin Yoga. A three-time international martial arts grand champion, he received 10 years of intensive private training as the sole protégé of Chinese Kung Fu and qigong master Cho…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Paulie Zink’s approach to yoga is about finding and following your unique individual path—opening to your intuitive heart and discovering the artist inside you.
Explore the deeper dimensions of Yin and Yang Yoga, practicing postures inspired by the movements of animals and poses that activate the elemental forces within your energetic field. Yin Yoga promotes flexibility and healing, develops the flow of energy in your body, and enlivens your innate ability to move with fluidity, power, and grace. Through this practice, you
- Fully engage your connection with the natural world
- Awaken to your spontaneous and playful spirit
- Find the motion that arises from stillness
- Transcend the boundaries of assumed limitations
- Learn how to “be” yoga, living it in your day-to-day activities and interactions.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More