Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda
Admissions to the programs are determined on a rolling basis. Given high program demand, a maximum number of students per training, and limited housing availability, we strongly recommend that applicants submit applications as soon as possible (two–four months prior to the program start). Trainings typically fill to capacity about one month in advance.
If you are applying for a scholarship for any of the Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda programs, please use the scholarship application on this page.
We rely on information provided in the application to make informed decisions about your capacity to fully participate in and benefit from all aspects of the program. Please answer the questions honestly and completely. Providing inaccurate or incomplete information may result in a declined admissions decision or removal from the program without refund. The Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda do not discriminate in admissions, administration, or educational policies with regard to race, ethnic origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, creed, or religion.
- 200-Hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-Hour Foundations of Ayurveda Training
- 300-Hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher Specialist Training
- 650-Hour Ayurvedic Health Counselor Training
- Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda Scholarship Application
KSYA Application Process
- Review information on program dates, costs, faculty, curricula, certification criteria, and general information about Kripalu on our website.
- Complete the appropriate application for the program for which you are applying in its entirety, including the short-answer questions. Be sure to indicate your preferred program dates. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Kripalu reserves the right to require a phone interview or take other steps to supplement your application, if needed, in order to arrive at an informed admissions decision.
- Include a passport-sized headshot. This will not be considered in the screening process; however, it will help us begin to cultivate a relationship with you prior to your arrival. You are welcome to submit a headshot upon acceptance into the program.
- Submit the $25 application fee by credit card at the end of the online application process. You may also pay by check, which should be made payable to Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. For international applicants, checks must be drawn on a domestic bank. If you prefer to make a payment by credit card over the phone, please call the Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda at 800.848.8702.
- You will be notified of your admissions decision via e-mail within two to four weeks of receipt of your application. If you do not have an e-mail address, we will send your admissions decision by regular mail and also call you to inform you of your status.
- Maximum capacity for each program date ranges from 50–64 students. If you are accepted in the training and the course you are interested in is full, you may register for the waitlist, which will remain open until the program’s start, or you may register for any training date within one year of your acceptance.
Application Fee by Check
If you prefer to pay your application fee by check, make checks payable to Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, and indicate the program and date you applied for on the check.
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda
PO Box 309
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Fax: 413.448.3384 ATTN: KSYA