Dish Room Steward
Dish Room Stewards ensure that food services dining wares and equipment are clean and sanitary. This position is also responsible for making sure the kitchen is safe and well stocked in order to meet kitchen staff and guest needs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to take direction and work well within a team while adhering to safety protocols
- Punctual with a history of exceptional attendance
- Knowledge of, or a willingness to learn, general food service operations and health codes is a plus
Qualified candidates must be available to work weekends and some holiday hours; shifts are 5:00–9:00 pm.