- July 16–20, 2017
- Sunday–Thursday: 4 nights
Beyond Diversity 101
If you aspire to be vibrant, honest, bold, and transformative, and to activate greater wholeness in your life and the world, Beyond Diversity 101™ is the place to start. This program provides tools and heart-centered connections to sustain and empower you in making the changes our world so desperately needs. Going beyond guilt, anger, or blame, these four talented presenters offer sessions that help you
- Understand the dynamics of power differences
- Develop skills in diagnosing and addressing patterns of discrimination
- Create real change, within and without
- Become a courageous and heart-centered transformer
- Increase your ability to discern and articulate a vision and path toward justice.
Take a step toward true healing by strengthening your inner capacity to maintain progress throughout a transformative process.
Program at a Glance
Niyonu Spann brings more than 25 years as an organization development practitioner focused on root-level transformation for individuals, organizations, and communities.Full Bio and Programs
Lisa Graustein first attended Beyond Diversity 101™ in 2003, and it transformed her work as a public school teacher and gay rights activist.Full Bio and Programs
Kevin D. Greene is a qigong practitioner and teacher, a priest in the Yoruba tradition, and a certified massage therapist.Full Bio and Programs