Coaching can be magic, but even for skilled coaches, that magic can be elusive. In a program that offers hands-on coaching practice and opportunities for dramatic personal growth, learn how to create coaching magic using Peter’s QUICC Results™ Method—a process for achieving powerful results in 30-minute sessions—by
- Focusing on the things that are most important to your client
- Flexing your coaching technique based on where your client is stuck
- Cultivating emotional courage, the key to unlocking forward momentum in yourself and your clients
- Using individual coaching sessions to drive organizational outcomes
- Ensuring follow-through between sessions and inspiring clients to work towards a vision that is bigger than they imagined.
Take home confidence, competence, and reinvigorated passion for coaching.
Recommended reading Peter Bregman, Point B: A Short Guide to Leading a Big Change.
Note Full program information can be found at peterbregman.com. While this training is not a hiring event, Peter’s coaching business is growing, and he hires coaches directly from Bregman Coach Trainings. For more details on coaching for Bregman Partners, contact Emily Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org. This program has been approved for 33 ICF CE credits (26 core competency and 7 resource development).
Want to learn more about our methodology and training? Join Peter for a free live call where he’ll share the three ways we help our clients get significant traction in just 30-minute coaching sessions. He’ll also spend a few minutes introducing the Bregman Leadership Coach Training. Find out more.