- April 19–23, 2017
- Wednesday–Sunday: 4 nights
The Bregman Leadership Coach Training
- Presenter: Peter Bregman
Coaching can be magic, but even for skilled coaches, that magic can be elusive. In a program that offers hands-on coaching practice and opportunities for dramatic personal growth, learn how to create coaching magic using Peter’s QUICC Results™ Method—a process for achieving powerful results in 30-minute sessions—by
- Focusing on the things that are most important to your client
- Flexing your coaching technique based on where your client is stuck
- Cultivating emotional courage, the key to unlocking forward momentum in yourself and your clients
- Using individual coaching sessions to drive organizational outcomes
- Ensuring follow-through between sessions and inspiring clients to work towards a vision that is bigger than they imagined.
Take home confidence, competence, and reinvigorated passion for coaching.
Recommended reading Peter Bregman, Point B: A Short Guide to Leading a Big Change.
Note Full program information can be found at peterbregman.com. While this training is not a hiring event, Peter’s coaching business is growing, and he hires coaches directly from Bregman Coach Trainings. For more details on coaching for Bregman Partners, contact Emily Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training was very practical, deeply personal, and delightfully playful. Added bonus: the training also provided opportunity for deep connections with other participants and in many cases profound personal transformations. —Nan Reed Twiss
Program at a Glance
You Might Also Like
- January 22–27, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
- January 27–29, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights