- May 19–28, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 9 nights
Chakras, Granthis, and Nadis: The Inner Structures of Hatha Yoga
- Presenter: Yoganand Michael Carroll
When yogic seekers went deep into their practice, they encountered a rich inner world beyond rational thought. These yogis developed symbols to map the journey inward—symbols known as chakras, granthis, and nadis.
This module explores these symbols and how they can enrich your practice and teaching. Come discover a path established by ancient yogis that is still relevant today, including
- Kriya, asana, pranayama, bandha, and mudra practices to explore your inner world
- In-depth lectures on the symbolism of chakras, granthis, and nadis, and how they apply to contemporary practice
- Deep meditation and personal exploration
- Teaching tools to make your classes more powerful and meaningful.
■ This program may be taken as part of Kripalu’s 1000-Hour Yoga Teacher Training or as a standalone program. If you wish to take this training as a standalone, please complete our Kripalu Yoga Trainings application.
Program at a Glance
You Might Also Like
- April 23–26, 2017
- Sunday–Wednesday: 3 nights