Energy Intensive Meditation, Yoga, and Breathwork
For everyone; no previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.
Experience Kripalu Yoga’s unique approach to personal transformation in a program that’s practical, integrative, and fun. Two of Kripalu’s outstanding teachers lead this exploration of the profound relationship between energy and consciousness, which is the essence of yoga and the foundation of all mind-body approaches.
Your exploration includes
- Exercises to build energy and awareness
- Guided experiences in both sitting and moving meditation
- Integrative breathwork, a technique that provides deep insight and release
- Journal writing to access intuition
- Small-group work that enhances self-awareness
- Guided massage and bodywork
- All three stages of Kripalu Yoga
- Social silence (speaking only when necessary) outside of sessions.
Note This program is intensive in nature and includes early morning and afternoon yoga practice and an evening session on Friday. Danna Faulds will be present to share her original poetry.
Program at a Glance
Richard Faulds (Shobhan), MA, JD, author of Kripalu Yoga: A Guide to Practice On and Off the Mat, is a former Kripalu President, CEO, and Board Chair.Full Bio and Programs
Jonathan Foust (Sudhir), MA, cofounder of the Meditation Teacher Training Institute and former President of Kripalu, has been leading retreats and training teachers for more than 25 years.Full Bio and Programs
You Might Also Like
- March 26–31, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights