- April 7–9, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights
An Introduction to PranaDandaYoga Natural and Powerful Grace
- Presenter: Demetri Velisarius
For all levels.
Align with your source and connect to inner grace through PranaDandaYoga™, a unique and powerful yoga training method that invigorates the body, channels energy, and fortifies the mind. The danda is a five-foot staff designed to support and guide you through the progressive series of asanas and spiral movements in a Prana Vinyasa Flow sequence.
Learn the philosophy and fundamentals of PranaDandaYoga, which
- Cultivates mental stability, flexibility, and coordination
- Stimulates both hemispheres of the brain and balances the nervous system
- Harnesses energy (prana) through yogic breathing coordinated with rhythmic movement
- Opens the body’s energy channels, or nadis
- Acts as an alignment tool supporting the body in asana and meditation.
PranaDandaYoga is a powerful antidote to lethargy, stress, discontentment, and distraction.