For all levels, including beginners.
Want to try yoga and meditation but don’t know where to begin? Come explore the basics in a safe and welcoming environment. Longtime Kripalu Yoga teacher Megha Nancy Buttenheim has created an accessible weekend immersion that gives you the practical skills to make yoga and meditation part of your life.
Experience the potent benefits that yoga and meditation offer in this relaxing, renewing, and inspiring program that includes
- User-friendly yoga
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) to calm the nervous system and steady the mind
- A sampler of four meditation techniques: seated breath awareness, walking meditation, meditation-in-motion, and metta (loving-kindness) meditation
- Daily immersion in deep relaxation
- A yoga/breathing/meditation practice to use at home, ranging from five minutes to an hour.
Note Tuition includes Megha’s Introduction to Yoga and Meditation DVD.
Program at a Glance
You Might Also Like
- April 23–26, 2017
- Sunday–Wednesday: 3 nights