- February 26–March 3, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Journey of Transformation Through the Enneagram
- Presenter: Michael Naylor
Discover the Enneagram, a model of personal transformation and growth that facilitates well-being and self-understanding. Journey toward greater presence and awareness in this program that focuses on the
- Levels of development for each Enneagram type and the shadows of each type that inhibit development
- Path of transformation for each type
- Ways you can become more mindful of unconscious, automatic patterns
- Three instinctual variants (self-preservation, sexual/attraction, and social/adaptation) and the profound capacity they have to call forth deep gifts or sabotage your best efforts
- Blind-spot instinct as a source of awakening.
Find out for yourself how understanding the Enneagram can move you to higher levels of compassion, expansiveness, and understanding for others.
Program at a Glance
Michael Naylor, MEd, CCS, LADC, CPCC, is a faculty member of the Enneagram Institute in Stone Ridge, New York. He teaches Enneagram workshops in the United States and internationally.Full Bio and Programs
You Might Also Like
- March 3–5, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights