- November 5–10, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
JourneyDance Embodied Leadership Training, Module 2 Processes and Rituals
- Presenter: Toni Bergins
For those who have completed Module 1.
Become the teacher, healer, and leader you desire in JourneyDance™ Embodied Leadership Training. Layered with expressive dance, rich musical landscapes, somatic awareness, and sacred drama, this three-module training explores physical and energetic practices that increase your capacity for love, joy, connection, and leadership.
Delve deeper into your power and share your personal medicine as you become a JourneyDance Guide. Building on your practice of the JourneyDance flow from Module 1, come dance your way from Apprentice to Guide in a training that includes
- A deeper focus on evocative emotion and shamanic processes and rituals
- Sacred drama, ShadowPlay™, and Gestalt techniques
- Practices that expand emotional bandwidth for holding sacred space
- New musical landscapes, powerful playlists, DJ skills, and technology tutorials
- Voice techniques to strengthen your expression, empowerment, and leadership
- Integration of healing rituals and ceremony into the JourneyDance system
- Inspired coaching from Toni and her senior teaching staff.
Module 2 graduates are qualified JourneyDance Guides, eligible to teach public JourneyDance classes.
Prerequisite Module 1 plus participation in the self-paced JourneyDance Apprentice program.
Note Tuition includes a Module 2 manual. See journeydance.com for updates on certification and the new licensing program. Receive a 10 percent tuition discount when you sign up for two or three modules at once.
Don’t miss these other JourneyDance™ Leadership Training programs with Toni Bergins:
July 30–August 4, 2017 JourneyDance Embodied Leadership Training, Module 1: The Embodiment Experience
April 29–May 4, 2018 JourneyDance Embodied Leadership Training, Module 3: Transformational Facilitation