- June 25–30, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Learn to Teach Kids and Teens Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher Training
Dance your way to the program that people have been requesting for years. This training gives you all the tools you need to bring Let Your Yoga Dance® to kids and teens. Learn how to introduce the next generation of dance lovers to a movement form that is fun, rich, deep, and respectful of all bodies, genders, and ages.
Fill your Let Your Yoga Dance toolkit with playful and creative resources, including
- Ways to access the power of your signature strengths
- Movement approaches that are aligned with the chakras and with nature
- A library of age-appropriate music for kids and teens
- Embodied Positive Psychology tools
- Tips for fine-tuning your teaching skills.
Prerequisite Module 1 of Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher Training, taken either before or after this program, or special permission from the director. If you do not have a foundation in this practice, it will be challenging for you to understand this material.
Program at a Glance
Megha Nancy Buttenheim, MA, E-RYT 1000, founding director of Let Your Yoga Dance® LLC, specializes in bringing a gentler, kinder yoga practice to the world.Full Bio and Programs