- March 9–12, 2017
- Thursday–Sunday: 3 nights
Live Boldly and Liberate Your Authentic Self
- Presenter: Lauren Mackler
Imagine your life if you could step out from behind your “mask” and fully become the person you were born to be. What if you could reclaim your magnificence, liberate your potential, and ignite that potential in every aspect of your life?
We’re all born with unique personalities, passions, gifts, and strengths that, as we grow up, are often diminished by fear, shame, anger, perfectionism, and other self-defeating patterns. Using exercises, visualizations, journaling, and group discussions, world-renowned coach and best-selling author Lauren Mackler guides you in
- Unearthing and transforming self-sabotaging patterns
- Using your intuition as a practical life barometer
- Reconnecting to your passions, strengths, and purpose
- Living boldly to achieve your dreams and goals.
Recommended reading Lauren Mackler, Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life.
Note Bring a journal and pen.