- October 1–6, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Painting and Yoga in the Berkshires
- Presenter: Linda Novick
For everyone; no prior painting or yoga experience required.
Do you have an artist living inside you, yearning to express? Come find out! Let go and explore your creative side in a supportive, non-competitive environment where you can experiment with watercolors, pastels, and collage.
This program includes
- Gentle stretching, yogic breathing, and other activities to help relax the mind and body
- A classroom designed for free expression—you don’t have to be "an artist" to attend
- Painting outdoors to take advantage of Kripalu’s beautiful views
- A visit to a nearby horse farm to learn how to paint the landscape
- Daily painting demonstrations by Linda Novick
- Lots of individual attention to guide you along your way.
Give yourself the gift of a painting retreat in the Berkshires with time to paint, walk, practice yoga, and allow your creative spirit to soar.
Note Bring a camera to preserve your outdoor memories (you can paint from your photos at a later date) and these required materials.