- August 27–September 1, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Partner Yoga Training, Level 1
For everyone with min. one year of yoga practice.
Expand your yoga practice into the realm of relationship and authentic connection. Principle-Based Partner Yoga™ is a visionary healing art that combines ancient yogic wisdom with contemporary mind-body understanding. Partner Yoga works directly with the root principle of yoga:union.
This Level 1 training is designed for everyone interested in an in-depth exploration of Partner Yoga topics, including
- Understanding and implementing Partner Yoga principles
- Cultivating clear, compassionate, and confident touch, boundaries, and safety guidelines
- Skillful assisting and adjusting, partner vinyasa, mirrored postures, creative composition of postures, and inversions
- Partner alignment skills for strength, balance, and flexibility
- The dynamics of gravity and traction in partner practice.
Partner yoga activates your individual practice in profound and surprising ways. It takes unity out of the conceptual realm and offers a direct sensory experience of this underlying principle of yoga.
Note Tuition includes a comprehensive training manual.
Program at a Glance
Elysabeth Williamson, E-RYT 500, considered the foremost authority on partner yoga worldwide, is author of The Pleasures and Principles of Partner Yoga.Full Bio and Programs