- June 25–30, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Radiant Child Yoga Training, Levels 1–3
- Presenter: Shakta Khalsa
For yoga teachers, schoolteachers, therapists, and parents at all levels of yoga experience. Scholarship eligible.
Prepare to move your body and be young at heart in this joyful, insightful, and practical training. Join one of the pioneers of children’s yoga to learn
- How to create and deliver fun, effective lesson plans for children from tots to teens
- A wide variety of yoga poses to use on the mat and at a desk
- Mindfulness tools for quieting and focusing the mind
- Engaging, creative yoga songs, stories, and games to encourage positivity
- Special yoga techniques for children with ADHD, autism, anxiety, and trauma
- Cooperative communication and listening skills for effective teaching
- Yoga for your own well-being while working with children.
You also gain conscious communication skills, deep listening, and ways to stay centered. Take the next step in sharing the gift of yoga.
Recommended reading Shakta Khalsa The Yoga Way to Radiance: How to Follow Your Inner Guidance and Nurture Children to Do the Same.
Note There is a fee for manuals, books, CDs, and DVDs payable to the presenter at the first program session. The fee is $119 with downloadable mp3 files, or $169 with hard copies of the CDs.
Upon successful completion of the 30 hours, you will receive a certificate and the opportunity to be listed on childrensyoga.com. This course also counts as the first 30 hours of Radiant Child Family Yoga 200-hour certification.
Continuing Education Possible approval for CE credits with public schools and therapy organizations. Contact email@example.com for more information.