- March 12–17, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Retrain Your Brain for Positivity and Success
Find greater meaning and joy in a retreat that weaves together positive psychology, mind-body practices, and practical self-care strategies for navigating life’s challenges.
Through talks, group discussion, simple, effective exercises, and gentle yoga, you learn how to
- Retrain your brain for greater positivity and diminished negativity
- Internalize positive experiences and effectively manage difficult emotions
- Build self-compassion, gratitude, and forgiveness as a way to liberate the mind and move forward
- Develop greater resilience and energy through mindfulness practices
- Learn better communication skills for more fulfilling relationships
- Explore breath work, meditation, and self-hypnosis and simple yoga postures to achieve presence, stay focused, and cultivate calm
- Track behaviors to create lasting change.
This retreat offers valuable practices that can be immediately integrated into your life along with deeper insights about the connection between mind and body.
Program at a Glance
Randy Kamen, EdD, is a psychologist, educator, and author of Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life. She pioneered new territory...Full Bio and Programs
Holly Friedman Glick, MSW, LICSW, RYT, is a 500-hour yoga teacher who studied with Natasha Rizopoulos and Sherry Sidoti. She is also a licensed psychotherapist, and supervisor for early career therapists.Full Bio and Programs