For students with min. 2 years of experience.
A retreat is an opportunity to be transported, awakened, and transformed. It is a precious period of time devoted to inner discovery and self-development.
Supported by the beauty of nature, nourishing food, and good company, this retreat
- Strengthens your physical body in a well-balanced asana practice
- Relaxes your nervous system with restorative yoga and simple breathing techniques
- Engages your mind in contemplative exercises for personal reflection
- Guides you into meditations that access your own deepest wisdom
- Clarifies practical steps for applying new understandings to your yoga practice and daily life.
Participate in The Retreat Experience to gain insight, dissolve limitations, and rest in truth of your own heart.
Note Bring a journal, pen, and a book of wisdom that inspires you.
Program at a Glance
Nikki Costello, E-RYT, is an inspirational yoga teacher, speaker, and writer based in Brooklyn, New York. She is the creator of The Practice, a continuing education curriculum for yoga students of all levels. nikkicostello.comFull Bio and Programs
You Might Also Like
- April 23–26, 2017
- Sunday–Wednesday: 3 nights