- April 9–14, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Spring Yoga and Nutrition Detox
- Presenter: Emilie Perz
For everyone with min. 6 months’ vinyasa experience.
Celebrate spring in a program designed to detoxify body, mind, and spirit. Spring cleaning shouldn’t be limited to what’s in your closet. Your body goes through significant changes as the season shifts, and a cleanse is the perfect way to shed the layers that may be weighing you down. Join Emilie Perz to enjoy
- Daily vinyasa yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- Myofascial release to unravel tension and clear out toxins from your tissues
- Nutrition lectures on whole foods, supplements, and balanced meal planning
- Body-image journaling and goal setting for optimal health
- Afternoon restorative yoga and nightly group dinners.
Get ready to live a vibrant life by resetting your habits, so that you can approach the world with a healthier body and a fresh perspective.
Program at a Glance
Emilie Perz, voted one of Los Angeles’ best yoga instructors, leads detail-oriented teachings that reveal how yoga asana mirrors the practical movements we make in life and how learning to align the body can create energy and equanimity in the body and mind.Full Bio and Programs