- April 27–30, 2017
- Thursday–Sunday: 3 nights
Tantra Yoga Immersion Embody the Great Light of Consciousness
For yoga teachers, experienced practitioners, and students with at least 6 months’ practice.
Reclaim your divine identity and learn how to embrace the full spectrum of who you are: both light and shadow. The tantric path is not about transcending your fear, self-doubt, confusion, or unworthiness. It’s about embracing life and yourself just as you are, and not letting anything stop you from following your heart. Learn to embody tantric teachings, weaving the disperse parts of yourself back into an integrated, meaningful matrix of relationship.
Take this unprecedented opportunity to study with four masters of Tantra Yoga and
- Explore how the unlimited universe expresses itself as you
- Transform old grooves of self-criticism and perfectionism
- Practice Ashaya Yoga®, aligning with the highest and returning to the abode of your heart, where you are always whole and complete
- Breathe tantric teachings into your body to manifest real change
- Enjoy scholarly lectures, followed by the chance to bring the teachings directly into your asana practice
- Experience sublime early-morning tantric practices, including kriyas, mantras pranayama, mudras, and meditation.
Awaken to the beauty and magnificence of life, and return home with a fresh outlook on how to live with freedom and joy.
Special evening event Saturday night kirtan with Shantala.
Program at a Glance
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, founder of Ashaya Yoga®, teaches with the heartfelt intention to awaken others to their inherent potential for unlimited joy, vitality, and fulfillment.Full Bio and Programs
Sally Kempton, nationally recognized as a master teacher of meditation and tantric philosophy, is author of the best-selling Meditation for the Love of It.Full Bio and Programs
Douglas Brooks, PhD, a scholar of Hinduism, south Asian languages, and the comparative study of religions, is professor of religion at the University of Rochester.Full Bio and Programs
William Mahony, PhD, professor of religion at Davidson College, is author of Exquisite Love: Reflections on the Spiritual Life Based on Narada’s Bhakti Sutra.Full Bio and Programs
Shantala, a kirtan duo comprised of Benjy and Heather Wertheimer, have performed and recorded internationally with such sacred music luminaries as Krishna Das, Deva Premal & Miten, and Jai Uttal.Full Bio and Programs