- September 17–22, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Thai Yoga Massage 1 Lotus Palm School Certification
- Presenter: Eléonore Piquet
Read more about the full Lotus Palm certification program.
Start a career in Thai Yoga Massage, a dynamic therapy for physical well-being and spiritual energy. Combining meditation, yoga, and compassion, Thai Yoga Massage leads to greater health for both therapist and client. The Lotus Palm system, founded by acclaimed teacher and author Kam Thye Chow, makes learning intuitive and fun.
Learn a 90-minute massage, focusing on
- The foundations of awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows
- Massage for the shoulders, head, back, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet
- The main energy lines of the body
- Effortless transitions between postures
- Contraindications and safety.
This training is for yoga and massage practitioners, couples, and everyone with or without massage experience looking to begin a rewarding profession or explore a new life skill.
Recommended reading Kam Thye Chow, The Essential Guide: Achieving Success in Business and Thai Yoga Massage and Thai Yoga Massage: A Dynamic Therapy for Physical Well-Being and Spiritual Energy (both available in the Kripalu Shop).
Note Tuition includes a manual. This is the first course toward the Lotus Palm School’s Level 1 Essential Certification. Please visit lotuspalm.com for more information.