- March 5–9, 2017
- Sunday–Thursday: 4 nights
Tools for an Inspired Yoga Practice
- Presenter: Patty Townsend
For yoga teachers and students with at least 6 months’ experience.
Learn to incorporate asana, pranayama, meditation, and yoga philosophy into an inspiring personal practice—one you can easily maintain for the rest of your life. This comprehensive program for teachers and practitioners explores
- Appropriate asana for home practice
- Pranayama techniques, both seated and in posture flows
- Intelligent use of mantra for meditation
- Practices for deep rest that balance the nervous system.
Teachers return home with a strong foundation to more effectively assist students in enjoying and understanding yoga’s many benefits. Everyone leaves with tools to develop a satisfying yoga practice that evolves along with you.