- September 22–24, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights
A Weekend for Highly Sensitive People
- Presenter: Elaine N. Aron
Do you have a rich inner life and vivid dreams? Are you conscientious, highly intuitive, and sensitive to noise, pain, and others’ emotions? If so, you are probably a highly sensitive person (HSP). (Not sure? Take the self-test at hsperson.com.) Twenty percent of people are born with this trait, as many men as women.
Learn to appreciate being highly sensitive and explore the latest scientific research as you
- Meet other HSPs and improve relationships with non-HSPs
- Learn to cope with overstimulation
- Gain insight about your career and work environment
- Reframe your past and revision your future in light of your sensitivity.
This is Elaine Aron’s only public appearance on the East Coast in 2017. A rich source of knowledge about HSPs, she aims to make this a weekend of deep connection.
Recommended reading Elaine Aron, The Highly Sensitive Person, The Highly Sensitive Person in Love, or The Highly Sensitive Person Workbook.