- April 7–9, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights
Writing as an Expression of Healing My Voice Is a Chorus
- Presenter: Suzi Tucker
Step into the field of your imagination and explore the vitality of characters, narrative, and imagery. Using Family Constellations as a central approach, this program invites writers of fiction and nonfiction (both aspiring and active) to let their material and their purpose become three-dimensional. Explore the influences of people close to you and the generations who came before as you
- Tap into the creative energy that flows through your family system
- Put the inner critic in its place
- Use the Family Constellations process to get unstuck
- Give yourself permission to be creative and productive
- Attune to those who celebrate your expression.
Set yourself free from limitations and discover the beauty of your unique voice.