- February 26–March 3, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
Yoga for the Absolute Beginner Start Your Practice, Find Your Flow
For those new to yoga, or new to developing a home practice.
Yoga gains popularity each year in the United States, but for many people wishing to explore its benefits, it’s hard to know where to start. This popular program, presented through the Kripalu School of Yoga, demystifies the practice and language of this ancient approach to mindful movement so that you can feel confident and comfortable about doing yoga.
In a safe, supportive environment, you learn
- Fundamental yoga postures, breathing techniques, and meditation practices
- How to stay safe and stable in your postures, and how to modify for your own body
- Practical applications of yogic philosophy to enrich your life
- Simple, easy to learn sequences you can do at home
Feel self-assured next time you step on the mat, and take home the knowledge you need to get the most from your yoga whether you’re doing it at home or in a class.
Program at a Glance
Cristie Newhart, a 500-Hour Kripalu Yoga teacher, yoga therapist, and teacher trainer for the Kripalu School of Yoga, teaches with precise alignment, meditative focus, and humor.Full Bio and Programs