Rachel Greene Memorial Fund
Through the Rachel Greene Memorial Fund (RGMF), established in memory of yoga teacher Rachel Greene, teachers are awarded scholarships to attend trainings to bring yoga to Title I schools.
- 200-hour teacher training certification through Yoga Alliance
Applications will be accepted starting on January 1, 2017. Complete an application online between January 1, 2017—March 31, 2017; applications must be submitted electronically.
Grant Award Process
- You will receive a confirmation via e-mail once we receive your application.
- Applications for the 2017 award year will be reviewed by an advisory committee beginning on April 1, 2017. Applicants will receive an award decision no later than April 30, 2017.
- If approved, you will receive an award notification by e-mail with the final grant amount and the required documents you need to submit once your program is completed.
- You will also be notified if your application is denied.
Once your application has been approved and you have completed your program, you must submit the following materials:
- Host Organization Survey
This form must be completed by an administrator at the organization where your program is hosted. Grant recipients/host organizations who do not complete the survey within the grant year will be ineligible for future TFD grants.
- Grant Recipient Survey
This form must be completed by you. Grant recipients/host organizations who do not complete the survey within the grant year will be ineligible for future TFD grants.
- Completed and signed W-9 Form
- Letter of acknowledgement from your host organization verifying completion of the number of classes agreed upon
- Photos (optional)
- Release and Consent Forms (if photos are submitted)
- Receipts for any supplies that were purchased using designated TFD funds
- Share your story on the KYAA Community Forum (optional)
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
Teaching for Diversity
PO Box 309
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Questions about the grant award process? Contact Sarah Carpenter at email@example.com or 413.448.3284.