Introduction to Positive Psychology
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker and clinical psychologist who has worked at the intersection of psychology and well-being for more than 20 years. Maria teaches internationally, often with Tal Ben-Shahar, bringing to audiences…
Full Bio & Programs
A happier, healthier, richer life is available to each of us. By exploring the science of optimal functioning—including research from the fields of Positive Psychology, neuroscience, and mind-body medicine—we can begin to create a life that centers on what works. We address each of the five realms crucial to well-being (spiritual, physical, intellectual, relational, and emotional) and ground our learning in the ancient wisdom available to us through meditation and yoga.
Create a life that moves you toward greater health, happiness, meaning, and overall well-being by gathering the tools, practices, and attitudes that make a profound difference, including the
- Positivity spiral
- Math of happiness: how much is genetic and how to boost it daily
- Science of appreciation, gratitude, and optimism
- Art of mindfulness practice, and how it amplifies happiness
- Barriers that make change difficult and the attitudes and practices that help us overcome them
- Technology of sustaining positive transformation over time.
Recommended reading Tal Ben-Shahar, Happier; Martin Seligman, Authentic Happiness; Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection.
Note Dress comfortably.
- 8.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More