What makes Kripalu a special place to work?
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to empowering people and communities to realize their full potential through the transformative wisdom and practice of yoga.
Kripalu teaches skills for optimal living through experiential education for the whole person; body, mind, and spirit. It is the largest retreat center for yoga, health, and holistic living in North America. Each day, our employees strive to offer loving and compassionate service for our guests and for each other.
We're looking for people that want to be part of an exciting and growing organization. If you’re looking for work that will challenge and inspire you, a job that will offer tremendous personal and professional growth, then Kripalu is the right place for you!
- Competitive starting wages
- Vacation and paid holidays*
- Paid sick leave
- Medical and dental insurance, currently through BCBS*
- Group life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Optional benefits that include, 403(b) Retirement Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Use of our facilities and program benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healing Arts and Kripalu Shop discounts
- Discounts to eat meals in our Dining Hall
- Smoke- and tobacco-free campus
- A great work environment, and so much more…
* Full-time employee benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Kripalu is an “at will” employer; the employment relationship can be terminated by either party at any time for any reason not prohibited by law.