Restorative Yoga Therapeutic Teacher Training
Jillian Pransky, E-RYT 500, is an international presenter and the director of Restorative Therapeutic Yoga teacher training for YogaWorks. Her Calm Body, Clear Mind DVD and Relaxmore CD have garnered excellent reviews from Dr. Mehmet…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers; bodyworkers; nurses; and physical, occupational, and mental-health therapists.
Learn to bring your students into a practice of restorative yoga that helps them release layers of tension and feel at ease in their bodies. Jillian Pransky offers clarity on how the gross anatomy, subtle energy body, emotional body, and mental body work together in restorative poses.
Through practice, hands-on practice-teaching, lecture, and discussion, this training covers
- The relaxation response and the central nervous system
- Alignment to support optimal energy flow
- Sequencing restorative poses for therapeutic applications during times of injury, illness, and recovery
- The koshas and the energy body in asana
- Restorative asanas for different environments, special populations, and students with limited physical abilities
- Meditation and visualization for healing
- Handling emotional responses and releases during practice
- The dynamic use of props
- Restorative yoga as a form of relaxation and to support spiritual practice.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Please bring a camera to photograph poses and an eye pillow, if you have one. This program includes extended hours.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More