Quarter-Life Calling Creating an Extraordinary Life in Your 20s
- Presenter: Coby Kozlowski
For adults ages 20–29. Scholarship eligible.
Your 20s can be a time of possibility, inspiration, and the discovery of your deepest values and truths. This intensive is designed for young adults interested in cultivating an authentic life of meaning and purpose. Surrounded by a community of peers who share your quest for meaning, and guided by an expert facilitator, you embark on a journey to create the life your soul is calling for.
- Tap into the leader you can be in your own life.
- Explore yoga and meditation as tools for personal empowerment.
- Tune into your inner knowing for decision making.
- Find strength amid doubt and insecurity.
- Immerse yourself in nature and ceremony.
- Learn to build a life based on your inherent wisdom.
This revolutionary program sets the stage for an extraordinary life.
Note This program has extended hours that might make it difficult to participate in other Kripalu activities or receive Healing Arts services. Bring clothes for yoga and walking outdoors, if weather allows. Kripalu scholarships are available for all programs; visit kripalu.org/scholarships.
Program at a Glance
You Might Also Like
- May 26–28, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights