- July 30–August 6, 2017
- Sunday–Sunday: 7 nights
Psychology of the Chakras A 7-Day Intensive
For all levels.
Are you ready for an initiatory journey into the sacred centers of yourself? Are you prepared to cross the archetypal rainbow bridge that connects everything into one indivisible whole? In this transformational intensive, you immerse yourself for one whole day in each chakra as you
- Encounter your chakras through guided trance journeys
- Learn yoga postures, breathing techniques, and partner poses for each chakra
- Explore your psychological history in the context of the chakras
- Engage in ceremonies to reclaim power and acknowledge divinity
- Celebrate with song, dance, laughter, art, and sacred community.
This program is a pilgrimage that participants over the past 30 years have described as life changing. No experience is necessary, but the willingness to open and change is a must.
Note Tuition includes a manual. A message from the presenter and additional program information can be found here.
Program at a Glance
Anodea Judith, PhD, is a leading authority on the chakra system and best-selling author of Wheels of Life and Anodea Judith’s Chakra Yoga.Full Bio and Programs