- September 1–3, 2017
- Friday–Sunday: 2 nights
Partner Yoga For Couples
For all couples and all levels of yoga experience.
Bring your partner to this fun-filled, spiritually uplifting, and invigorating weekend. As you learn how to breathe and flow together on the mat, you learn how to find ease and balance in your relationship off the mat.
In this program, you
- Deepen your compassion, trust, sensitivity, and love for each other
- Enjoy a healthy, playful, and life-affirming practice
- Learn how to adapt the postures to accommodate various body types, flexibility levels, and yoga experience
- Develop closeness and connection through co-meditations and partner breathwork
- Experience assisted postures, mirrored postures, creative collaborations, and Thai Yoga Massage techniques
- Revitalize your relationship as you celebrate and honor the soul attributes of your partner.
Note To learn more about partner yoga, see this information from the presenter.
Program at a Glance
Elysabeth Williamson, E-RYT 500, considered the foremost authority on partner yoga worldwide, is author of The Pleasures and Principles of Partner Yoga.Full Bio and Programs