- May 14–19, 2017
- Sunday–Friday: 5 nights
The Presence of a Teacher
For yoga teachers with at least 1 year of teaching experience.
Bring new vitality and maturity to your teaching in a program that inspires practice, nourishes your spiritual life, and cultivates community. Using Kundalini Yoga, meditation, mantra, and self-study, discover how everything that happens to you as a teacher is useful for your development, and even the challenges can bring creativity and insight.
In this program, you learn to
- Maintain a strong aura, neutral mind, and open heart
- Understand your negative reactions so they don’t derail your teaching or relationships
- Practice mantra, meditation, and yoga with live music to support your healing presence
- Develop your perception and intuition so you can teach what is most helpful in each situation.
Note This program includes early morning sessions in addition to regular morning and afternoon sessions.
Recommended reading Hari Kirin Kaur Khalsa, Art & Yoga: Kundalini Awakening in Everyday Life.
■ This program may be taken as part of Kripalu’s 1000-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, or as a standalone program.
Program at a Glance
Light of My Soul by Ajeet Kaur
Hari Kirin Kaur Khalsa, MA, MFA, author of the best-selling Art & Yoga: Kundalini Awakening in Everyday Life, is a popular teacher, yogi, and artist.Full Bio and Programs
You Might Also Like
- April 23–26, 2017
- Sunday–Wednesday: 3 nights