- February 2–11, 2018
- Friday–Sunday: 9 nights
Uniting Yoga and Ayurveda: Balancing the Doshas 300-Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training
- Presenter: Larissa Hall Carlson
This course deepens your knowledge of the relationship between yoga and Ayurveda, with classes focused on cultivating prana (life force), agni (inner fire), and ojas (vigor). While here, you participate in daily sadhanas, carve silent time for self-study, and integrate your skills in insightful supervised practicums.
- Explore the relation between panchamayakosha and the eight limbs of yoga as they relate to Ayurveda
- Learn key postures, breathing practices, and meditation techniques for balancing psychophysical constitutions (doshas)
- Experience the different movements of prana, including prana, udana, samana, apana, and vyana
- Cultivate useful Ayurvedic tools to adjust yoga class sequencing and personalize private sessions that are based on the season, time of day, season of life, and basic doshic imbalances.